Microsoft Dynamics CRM Bulk Update and Export tool
Version: CRM 4.0
- You can save your connection. We are a hosting company and we have 6 different CRM instances on 3 different servers, so this is quite nice.
- One of our clients has 15.000+ records in their contacts. Because CRM returns only 5.000 records for each request, I can’t update them all in one go. This was changed by making multiple requests if necessary.
- Access all the records and all the fields. In the MSCRM 4.0 Bulk Data Export Tool you can only use the tool on Advanced find views. I allow you to use the tool on the main entity. Which is really helpfull in some cases.
- Change lookup fields.
- It allows you to choose the Authentication type. You can connect to CRM with Active Directory, SPLA, Passport
- You can export the data you got from CRM to Excel. Then you can do all your updates in Excel (with vlookup and such).
- You can import the date and send it back to CRM.
- You can see the update progress on the fly
- If an error where to occur you can see the error by hovering over the error field.
- Create bulk deletion jobs
- You can correct the error or do minor changes in the tool's datagrid itself. Only the changed records will be sent to CRM upon update
- Choose the csv delimiters
- Define your own color codes for errors, changes, uploaded